We have a fully equipped rehabilitation studio suitable for the delivery of private and small group therapeutic exercise sessions. We use the studio method approach in conjunction with clinical, hands on treatment for clients that require more specific strength, neuromuscular and proprioception training.
Rehabilitation of this nature includes:
- Low load postural holding exercises to improve the stability and control of body segments
- Promoting efficient and a more conscious awareness of movement
- Effective breath patterning, coordination and finely tuned motor patterning
- Goal setting for the short and long term to promote injury recovery
You will require an initial consultation so that we can conduct a thorough medical history and functional movement assessment. Your physiotherapist will then design a tailored rehabilitation program that considers your specific injury as well as ability.
- All exercise programs utilise a combination of mat work and equipment based exercises . Including use of the reformer and stability chair. We record with outcome measures each session so that we can monitor your progress and measure you recovery.
- Our understanding of injury as well as the relatively low intensity of the exercise often allows you to commence this type of program early in your rehabilitation.
- You Studio Rehab sessions are 100% supervised and are claimable on your private health cover.