It is not uncommon for our Clinicians to be first contact practitioners for complaints that may relate to soreness, injury or dysfunction anywhere on the body. Physiotherapists have excellent anatomy and physiology knowledge as well as an assessment process that assists in differentially diagnosing such complaints. Where further referral is warranted, it is recommended, otherwise the conditions are managed accordingly.
10 Reasons to choose an experienced Physio at Excell Rehab Brisbane
- “The proof is in the pudding” -75% of our new patients are referred by word of mouth.
- Experienced clinicians have established networks for reliable referrals.
- Our therapists have attained a higher level of professional training adding to both their specialisation in musculoskeletal and their treatment skillset
- We recognise clinical patterns more readily and start you on the right path to recovery immediately.
- “Been around the block a few times” – We understand that people are all different, and our response to the same injury in most cases is also different. Experienced clinicians have seen more of the natural variation in injury course than a novice, and can accommodate to it.
- “Seen it, done it” – We apply tried and tested protocols that have been developed over time and reliably achieve positive outcomes.
- We rely on the quality of manual handling and exercise therapy, not machines, hotpacks and physio assistants.
- We have handled more bodies – Increased sensitivity to various tissue textures and comparing that to normal is established over time.
- “More tools in the tool belt” – Experienced clinicians can trial different techniques if you are not responding appropriately.
- We are holistic and better to consider the other contributing lifestyle factors to your injury profile beyond what we see in front of us.
Types of injuries we treat at out Brisbane Physiotherapy clinic
We see all manner of musculoskeletal concerns from acute to overuse, age related and pre- and post-operative dysfunctions across the life span. To name a few:
- low back pain
- neck pain
- wry neck
- cervical vertigo & BPPV
- rib dysfunctions
- post spinal surgery
- Joint sprains
- Muscle strains
- Peripheral neuropathies
- Post fracture immobilization
- Pre- and Post surgical
- Ergonomic / postural assessments for various occupations
- Department of Veteran Affairs (DVA)
- Enhanced Primary Care (EPC) and